- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
- In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our priest and Advocate.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
- That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation.
- That the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the head.
- That only those who are thus members of the true Church shall be eligible for membership in the local church.
- That Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church, and that every local church has the right under Christ to decide and govern its own affairs.
- In the personal premillennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this Blessed Hope has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
- In the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
We want to be a people who care for, welcome, and support those around us in a way that can only be inspired by God. It's our hope that people who visit our church or interact with our people walk away feeling encouraged, refreshed, and drawn closer to God. We want every man, woman, and child in our community to have the chance to experience and respond to the Gospel in action through our church.
Worship & StudyThrough weekly Bible studies, worship gatherings, and small groups, we will learn more about God and grow in our knowledge and love for Him
Evangelism & OutreachBy reaching out to and serving those around us, we will share God's love and His message of hope with the people in our community.
Multiplication & SendingBy making disciples and supporting fellow believers as they step out to launch new churches and ministries around the world, we will expand our reach to exhibit God's love to people across the globe.
Get in TouchWe would love to connect with you. Feel free to contact us or join us at one of our service times.
Click to sign up to our email updates
Sunday MorningsSunday School 9:00am
Sunday Worship 10:00am
Youth Group 6:30pm
Adult Bible Study 6:30pm
11480 5th Street Northwest
Cokato, MN 55321-3200
Phone | Email
320-286-5442 | email@example.com